miðvikudagur, desember 29, 2004
|
Skrifa ummæli
Athugasemd
Við Sonja fengum í dag comment á Auschwitz galleríið:

Rob Aleksander : Dec 29, 2004 8:47am *****
The silence in my office seemed deafening as I viewed your stunning photos. My uncle Joseph and his wife Johanna are survivors of Auschwitz and I have heard his stories of the cruelty as well as documentaries during my school years in Skokie IL. I hesitate to send the news of these photos to him as they may stir some unnecessary emotions at his age. Your commentaries awaken my angers at the former Nazi Germany and bring to mind atrocities taking place right here and now and remind me we must never be complacent against the Hitlers of our own ages.

Bravo.
    
magnað
18:30   Blogger Hjörleifur 
Vikan Jói
 
Vikan Árni
 
Vikan Bjarni
 
Vikan Hjölli
 
Vikan Pálmi
 
Eldri blögg
 
 
 
 
 
 
Myndasíður
 
Tenglar
 
Aðrir blöggarar